Everyone join in and let’s Shift the energy!!
It is very important now to keep your energy vibration positive. I know that can be difficult when you are bombarded with gloomy messages, and life might be difficult for you. But lifting yourself out of fear and into something positive will change your circumstances.
Expressing gratitude works wonders. “I AM grateful for – followed by something as simple as ‘this beautiful day'”, will shift your energy. Gratitude utilizes the Law of Attraction: what you think and believe, you will see in physical form.
I AM is a very powerful statement. You are stating to the Universe your Divine Presence and all of the abundance you have a Divine right to. The following are simple statements you can use everyday:
I AM a Divine Child of God.
I AM Divine Love.
I AM a Sovereign Being.
I AM Abundant.
I AM of the Light.
You will also want to affirm that you no longer allow anything negative or toxic within you. The following statement will tell the Universe to block these energies:
I DO NOT CONSENT to anything negative or toxic within my body, mind, heart or spirit.
Use these statements for 21 days to instill the belief in your mind, and watch how your world changes.
Rest. Not sitting in front of the tv, computer or your digital device. Really rest. Simply sit, preferably in nature, and let your mind and body relax. Give yourself permission to do nothing. You’ll feel much better.
Stay neutral. Many people are stressed and snappy with all that is going on. Don’t get sucked into their emotional turmoil. Take a deep breath and let it roll off of you. None of it is about you.
The Light is getting brighter. Way to go, Lightworkers!
“Don’t worry, ’bout a thing, ’cause every little thing is gonna be alright.” See, even Bob Marley knew.
“. . . is fear itself.” This statement was made by Franklin D Roosevelt during his March 4th, 1933 inaugural address. It is more powerful now than it was then. Why? Because fear is an illusion designed to keep you stressed and not focusing on what it important.
Fear and its cousins, worry and anxiety, produce a stress response in your body. The “flight or fight” syndrome that floods you with cortisol and adrenaline. These combine to create inflammation, the root cause of most all diseases.
Fear is the belief that you have no control over the unknown. Who does? You can’t control people so their behavior is always an unknown. Fear keeps you unable to access your inner resources and guidance to find solutions or just a different view of the situation.
How do you stay out of fear? Accept the fact that the only thing you can control is you and your response. Like attracts like, so put the brakes on those negative thoughts. Let’s say you just lost your job. Yes, that is scary and brings fear. Allow yourself some time to process those emotions. The loss of anything brings grief. Feel that and notice where in your body you feel the most pain. Be gentle and care for your body. Breathe deep and allow yourself some rest. When you can calm your body’s response and slow down your breathing, you will be able to think clearly.
When you stay in fear, your questions become statements. “I can’t afford this or that.” “I won’t find a job earning what I was.” “I don’t have benefits.”
Begin with having gratitude for what you have. This puts you in the mindset of receiving. Review your skills, such as updating your resume. What skills do you have that you might not have been utilizing? Can you act upon them? Do you have the resources to work from home? Who do you network with? These questions help you focus on positive, action-oriented thoughts, and will guide you to next steps. Visualize that the right job is waiting for you.
Do you see how this changes? Fear and negativity put you in the mode of creating beliefs; the kind you don’t want to keep in your mind. When you move into a state of calm and express gratitude, your thoughts become questions which open up possibilities. Then you can use your visualization skills to attract the perfect situation.
Worry and fear is running rampant, and global media gets all jiggy with hyping that up. Avoid it as much as possible. Instead, go for a walk or sit in nature. Absorb the sun and beauty of the outdoors. Get a little exercise to release any tension in your body. Getting on, in or near water is very calming. Nature is the best anti-anxiety medicine ever and it is free. Use your nose to breathe as much as possible. Mouth breathing is shallow and activates the stress response. Meditate, or just sit quietly and let your thoughts roll through your head.
If you wish that this worry and fear would go away, don’t feed it. Take control of your thoughts, and keep them in the realm of higher energy. Everything you need is within you. Honor that. Listen to yourself. Love yourself. Care for your being as though it is the most precious thing you have. That is how you destroy fear.
If you don’t like what you see, visualize something different. You have the power to manifest a different view.
If you wish to be a change in the world, hold the Light. That powerful, all-loving Light of the Universe, because that changes everything.
This past Saturday, Denver experienced a massive windstorm. Large trees uprooted, billboards and power poles blown over, and broken branches everywhere. Thankfully, we did not have any damage and the neighborhood had minor. Tree companies are everywhere, turning once beautiful trees into firewood.
Mother Gaia is a bit upset with the human population right now. Storms are Her way of letting everyone know that she has had enough and damages are a way of getting our attention, as well as cleaning house. Even if we don’t like it. Kind of like a human mother delivering a swat when her children morph into squabbling hellions. The hellions don’t much like it either, but they settle down rather quickly to avoid another swat.
The weather report indicated that last night was going to be stormy. High winds – again – along with thunder, lightning and possibly hail. Storms make me very anxious. I suppose it comes from growing up in the tornado belt of Iowa. I remember many a dark night huddled in the basement with my family, while twisters tore through the area. I’ve seen significant devastation and family homes leveled. I was never in the midst of the destruction, and I’m quite grateful for that. Last night escalated those worries into fear.
So, I did what I tell people to do when they are in fear mode: Pray. I asked Archangels Michael, Ariel and Jophiel to protect me, my property and my neighborhood and calm my thoughts. I happened to be reading Alberto Villoldo’s book “Mending The Past And Healing The Future With Soul Retrieval”, about a shaman’s healing tools. It also just so happened that I had reached the section about “tracking a new timeline”. For example: you have just received a life-threatening diagnosis. The shaman’s view of your timeline, or soul path, shows a 99% probability of this transpiring, but outside of that finality a 1% possibility of something different exists. The shaman helps the patient “track” into this possibility for a different outcome. Sort of a variation of the timeline. There was a case study of this in the reading, where the patient’s illness subsided and he made changes to his life that basically erased the probability. Pretty amazing.
So, I thought, why couldn’t I envision a possibility of a different outcome last night? I created a picture in my head of a much lessened storm, good sleep and a calm morning. And knowing that Mother Gaia controls the weather, I prayed to Her and told Her that storms scare me. I accepted that she needed to “clean house” and release some steam, and that I accepted whatever She brought about. I welcomed rain as it brought much-needed nourishment to plants and trees. Then I went to sleep.
I woke up around midnight and it was raining. No noticeable wind, nor thunder and lightning. I woke up a couple other times in the night to a steady rain. This morning it was still raining, and then subsided. It is still cloudy, but the sun is poking through and the energy feels calmer.
Do I think I changed the weather? Well, I know from living in Colorado the weather changes quickly and often. It could be just one of those things. If you have ever watched the tracking of a hurricane, then you know those crazy things can do anything very quickly. I’m sure the meteorologists have explanations for this. But I don’t discount the power of prayer. A few years ago, a hurricane was heading dead-on to Hawaii. A mass meditation and prayers were called for. Within a day, the hurricane avoided the islands.
I don’t think we really know how much power we have within us. Prayers changing medical outcomes are well-documented. I believe we are awakening to our energetic power and need to learn how to use it. However, we must be conscious of how we direct it. Focus on what you want, and not on what you don’t want. It is the Law of Attraction in action.
All I know is that my fears were calmed and I slept like a baby in the arms of Mother Gaia.